My thoughts on virtual products that ePay market,
* Few make much on them.
* That it does more than pay its own way.
* There is very little work.
* It does bring people into the shop.
* It appears that the buyers of these products are good customers to get.
* As you do not pay for virtual products until you sell it, there is nothing upfront.
Unfortunately, ePay staff in Australia seem to be on some type of rotating leave system now. This means for those with questions, ePay staff can be difficult to get answers. If you have any queries on ePay, I find the best way to contact them is at this email. This mailbox is always manned so I get a reply either the same day or the next.